Large multinational seeks STRATEGIST to:
• Provide comprehensive financial planning and analysis for the Group by setting short and long term strategic financial goals that will improve the profitability and return on investment, and overall financial effectiveness of the Group’s initiatives.
• Ensure that the organisation’s executive management team is aligned on strategic goals and evaluating and determining ways to gain market share.
Key Performance Areas:
• Financial Strategic Planning
• Strategic Planning and Development
• Strategic Risk Management
Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA), Industrial Management, Finance, Economics, or any other related business field.
7-10 years of general business experience including client relationship management driving change; designing and improving business processes
3-5 years’ experience in strategy development and execution.
Experience in strategic planning and analysis, marketing/market research, competitive intelligence, and corporate business development.
Melanie Smit (email@example.com)
To apply send your CV to Melanie Smit